e

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We're getting Married....on....at....

On April 21st, 2012 at Panther Creek Farm/Plantation, my Pop Pop and Colleen's farm out in Fitzpatrick, AL! Pop Pop and Colleen are my stepmom's dad and stepmom. Philip and I went out to their house last weekend and asked to have our wedding there and they were so excited to say yes! Little did we know, but Pop Pop had already suggested to Colleen that we have it there since I love that land so much and enjoy spending time there. We will be having our ceremony on top of a hill overlooking some ponds and lower lands with trees. The reception will be under a tent beside the ceremony site. I was a little worried about having everything so far from the house though. What were we going to do about electricity for the lighting and sound? Pop Pop informed me that he already has electricity and a water pump up at the hill for his field trials so not to worry. I'm so excited to really start planning this wedding. It's going to be completely wonderful!

Bonus: Because of the location being so close to my dad's house and some other family members houses, people won't have to travel far and the boys can get ready at one of the close houses. The girls and I will be using Pop Pop and Colleen's house to get ready at since it's on site and close to the ceremony site. This way I can still oversee most of the activities leading up to the actual wedding and satisfy my Type-A personality. Although, given that we have until next April I'm know we have plenty of time to make sure everything is perfect.

And on another note, allow me to introduce you to our newest addition, Piper! She's a miniature Rat Terrier. She's so cute and has a great personality! Enjoy the pictures. And yes I made that crate cover. Sad I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment