e

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Running of the Brides: Part 5

I cannot believe that this ROTB series has gone this far but yet here we are at part 5. We leave tomorrow morning at 8am CST (9EST = ATL Filene's Basement time). We plan on getting to Atlanta around 11:30am or so and hopefully checking into the hotel so we can drop off our "game day gear". It's shocking how much stuff like bags and clothes can weigh you down. I hope to be one of the first ones in line but you never can tell. My car is half way packed as of this moment with the sleeping bags, cooler, little table, and chair. My dad is prepping the tent for us tonight and we will pick it up after dinner. He is having to pack it up since his pet deer, Honey, decided she wanted it more than me when I tried to pack it up on Monday.

UPDATE: Now I'm home with two extra people in tow. MOH Court and Mermaid are settling into their rooms as I write this post. After a quick dinner at a local Mexican joint, we swung by Target to pick up some snacks and trashy magazines to keep us entertained. We plan on getting up pretty early in order to get to Atlanta before lunch so we're about to hit the sack. The next time I post on here I will hopefully (fingers crossed) have my wedding dress! Thank you for all your support in this venture. It has certainly been a wild ride and so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment