e

Monday, December 20, 2010

She said....YES!!!

On Thursday I went to Pier 1 and purchased an ornament that I had seen earlier this month. I just knew it would be perfect to give my girls when asking them to be in my wedding. Being that I already asked Jensen to be my first maid of honor, I still needed to ask MOH Court. So following along with my previous post, I picked MOH Court up early Friday morning and we stopped by Chick-fil-a to get breakfast before heading down to Dothan. While we were in the line I gave her the ring ornament and then her MOH poster sign! She laughed and said "Aw! Yes!" I wanted to video it like I did with MOH Jen but it just didn't work out. Anywho she said yes and we talked wedding stuff all the way to Dothan. After we arrived and picked up MOH Jen from school we headed over to the bridal store where I found the Justin Alexander dress and I tried it on to get her opinion. She really liked it but I'm still unsure about it. Later that night we headed over to Cynsational Creations to have Jen's birthday party! It was so much fun! We painted our initials, ate pizza and cake, and learned that painting a letter isn't as easy as it looks. Lol! We ended the night by helping my mom go through boxes for her yard sale. I came home with some stuff from my first apartment in Auburn to put in Philip's new apartment that he'll be moving into in January.

The ornament I'm giving all my girls...if I can find enough of them.

Courtney and I came home early Saturday morning so that she could head to Decature with her family. As I also said in my last post, Philip and I were supposed to have our engagement pictures taken this past Saturday but we had to postpone them again but for very good reasons! Our photographer, Brittany Willis, is pregnant! She was also throwing a bridal shower for one of our high school friends on Sunday and needed to take care of some last minute things. I told her that we completely understood and looked forward to our session some time in early January. She's extremely talented so if you're looking for a photographer check her site out!

No comments:

Post a Comment