e

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dress Shopping

As of right now I do not have a dress. I don't have one picked out or even a few narrowed down to choose from. And being that the wedding dress is the dress that every little girl dreams about I'm foaming at the mouth to get one. Now don't get me wrong I've been dress shopping. I went the first time will Ella Grace; she was very helpful and opened my eyes to dresses that actually looked good on me that I would have never tried on. The second trip was with my mom and Rebecca, my step-mom. We didn't find anything that I really loved that day but it was a fun experience.

Trip #2

I loved the top and tummy part of this dress but I hated the bottom and the train. I am not a fan of pickups nor am I a fan of trains. I want my dress to be simple with a small train, if any.


While this dress was beautiful, it was heavy and way too formal for the type of wedding Philip and I are planning.


Now this dress I had seen online the day before our trip and hoped to find it at one of the stores. My mom pulled it out as we dug through the racks. I really liked it alot but didn't exactly love the belt. Felt it was a little too plain for what I had in mind.




I like this length of train but maybe a little shorter. Don't want to have to bustle anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment