e

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hi, Helloooo!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share this blog with you all! And even though I have another blog, this one is going is going to be strictly about my wedding planning process. As most of you know, Philip and I are engaged. He got down on one knee on September 24, 2010. It was an amazing proposal and I'm so lucky to have him as my fiance. Today is actually our 2 year anniversary and we are celebrating it tonight by going to one of our favorite restaurants.

As of right now we haven't set an official date but we know it will be in the Spring of 2012. Yes I know it's a ways away but I don't graduate until next July and I would really like to enjoy wedding planning and not have to stress about it and school and work. We are planning on having it somewhere on my family's land here in Montgomery and inviting our closest friends and family. So far we haven't done much as far as actual wedding plans. We just have general ideas of what we want. We know it will be outside, we know it will be in the spring and we know who we want there! That's all. We have made no deposits, no reservations, and only some purchases. :)

Ever since getting engaged, my mind and eyes have gone wedding crazy! Everywhere I look, I ask myself, "Could I use that in the wedding?" I've fallen head over heals in love with T.J. Maxx because of their great deals. I've discovered some friends hidden talents that we will be making good use of. I've become an avid yard saler and bargain store shopper, searching daily for my miss-matched china.

I hope you enjoy following along as Philip and I venture down this crazy road called wedding planning. I'm so lucky that he is happy with whatever I pick out. He knows that our wedding will be beautiful just because we are getting married and I agree. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment