e

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Additions and Sad Goodbyes

On another note, I've started back to school for my second to last semester and it's making for some very long nights. Philip has moved into a new apartment and to quote him "This doesn't even look like a guys apartment." I may or may not have decorated the entire thing but in my defense it's really pretty and now feels like a home. It's nice to have a place to come to in between classes and after work instead of running around wasting time shopping. I need to save up my money for more important things like wedding poo. The weekend we moved Philip into his new apartment, his Papaw John Paul passed away. He will be greatly missed and never forgotten. The first time I met him two years ago, Philip told Papaw that he knew he was going to marry me. Another thing we realized in Papaw's last month was that his wife and I's engagement rings are very similar. That makes my ring all the more special to Philip and myself.


Well this week we have a big event coming up...tomorrow morning we are going to pick up our new addition. We are getting a new puppy! During Christmas, while at my dad's house, Philip started to really love on the rat terriers they have. He suggested that we look into getting a rat. So the search began. We found Piper online when she was only 2 weeks old. Once Philip saw her, he said "That's the one!" We sent in our money and that was that. The lady that has the litter has been sending me emails and text weekly with picture updates. We can't wait to pick her up tomorrow and start the crate training process. Woohoo fun! I will post pictures after we get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment