e

Friday, March 11, 2011

Running of the Brides: Part 4

The third section was about us street sleepers. I simply listed out the ones sleeping on the street and the "equipment" we would need. I'm going to my dad's this weekend to look at the tent.I just hope that it's easy to put up or else we will be sleeping in chairs and on concrete.


Now just to show you how much my girls love me. My two little cousins are the ones I came with last year so the bride cousin owes me and the other one is racking up points for when she gets engaged. Hehe! My friend, Mermaid, is just along for the ride. She and I go to school together and being that we're both getting married, her this summer, we are able to share wedding advice and help each other out. Now let me preface this next statement by saying that my MOH Court is one of the most beautiful girls in the world. Honestly when we go out I don't even try because she is so gorgeous. The fact that she is willing to come back from her Spring Break at the beach, ride to Atlanta with me and stay and sleep on the street all night speaks volumes. She has informed me however that she has already purchased a battery powered hair straightener so we're good there. Haha love it! Luckily we have a plan so that may not be necessary.

Now onto the second page of my Paper Instruction Manuel goes like this: _______________________________________________________________
Plans:
• Mermaid and MOH Court spend the night with me Wednesday night
• Have stuff packed and ready to go Wednesday night
• Load car by 6:45am
• Leave for ATL by 7:00am CST
• Arrive in ATL by 11:00ish pm EST
• Priscilla of Boston Appointment at 11:00am EST (probably will cancel)
• Check into Hotel by 12:30pm EST and drop off stuff for early morning freshen up.
• Head over to Filene’s Basement to check out set up and set up camp by 1:00pm.
• Wait for everyone to arrive.
• Once adults and littles arrive and get to hotel, get them to come see us on street.
• Get them to bring us dinner.
• Go over the slideshows one more time.
• Adults and girls back to the hotel to rest up for the night. (Now my mom and MOH Jen won't be there till late~like 2AM late~because of dance so they will need to rest up on Thursday)
• Rest on street until AM
• Adults bring us breakfast around 5:00AM
• They hold our spot while we race back to hotel to shower and change and take up the camping gear.
• Come back to street by 6:30 AM just in case they open the doors at 7AM. This has happened before!
GrandMaDM, GrandMaMM, MOH Jen, Mer and EK to the side of crowd around 7:30am to wait on rush to end and hold mirror. UNLESS we are one of the first ones in line then they can go in with us!
• Go over our meeting place and over the look and size we need.
• At 8AM……RUNNNNN!!!!!!

Can you tell that I'm excited? I will post one more time about the Run, Wednesday night, before we leave. Have you ever planned this extensively for a one day event? "Oh Peyton, you mean like a WEDDING?" Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment