e

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Work + J.Crew email = Happy Dance at Desk

To follow up my bridesmaid dress post...

After scouring eBay and other various sites including yours truly, I started to think of how I let down BM BonBon and offering to just write her a check for her dress troubles. That was until this morning. After I finished my morning mail I hopped over to J. Crew.com, like I do everyday just hoping to find THE dress. I have my search down to a science. J.Crew.com, sale section, women's, dresses, view up to 90, sort by price, low to high. Well today it was there! Right there in the sale section! I clicked on the Taryn like I do everyday and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a beautiful dress in dusty shale! AND IN ALL THE SIZES I NEEDED!!!! My prayers had been answered! Thank you Lord for finding these dresses in warehouse corners and return shipments.

I immediately called my mom to get her to order my little sister's, MOH Jen, dress. Since she's only 12 years old my mom had to get hers. I talked my mom through the order so she got the right one and at the same time sent out an emergency email to all my girls to tell them to go to the site and order the dress so we would for sure have it. After an agonizing 30 minutes not one person responded to my texts or emails. I was freaking out! Well being the bridezilla, I mean, over cautious bride I am I went ahead and put all of the dresses in their respectable sizes in my cart. Then I saw something even more beautiful. At the top of the page, 30% off of final Sale items + free shipping for orders over $150. Well sign me up! After seeing this there was no stopping me. I called my grandmother to ask her advice on my cousins dresses, got the go ahead from her. My MOH Court called me back and said to get hers and she would pay me back next week. Then the final call. I called my FMIL and asked if I could go ahead and get FSIL's dresses, got the go ahead from her too! With a click click click...I bought 5 dresses regularly priced at $59.99 for $46.19 each! Hell yeah! I am so excited to have this taken care of and now I'm able to focus on next week. What's next week you ask, well it's none other than the famous RUNNING OF THE BRIDES!!! And we're going! Be back soon to write about that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment